According to a new survey, one out of FIVE married people say YES, sometimes they do take off their ring before they go out.
Here are the top five reasons why . . .
1. They want more attention from the opposite sex, regardless of whether they'd actually act on it.
2. Their ring is uncomfortable.
3. They're MAD at their husband or wife, and want to make a point.
4. They don't want people to assume they're BORING.
5. They think it'll help them make business connections easier.
Also, the survey added that men were more likely to take their rings off...